- Available in 125cc and 250cc displacements in addition
to the 300cc, all engines receive special treatment in both performance and details.
- Magnesium crankcases offer around 1,5 kg. (3.3 lbs.) of weight savings improving
the agility of the bike and consequently the rider feeling.
- New transmission internal ratios for a better
transfer of the torque.
- Reduced preload of the springs for an easier pull action and better control
of the engagement.
- Clutch disks with different machining to ensure a more accurate engagement and very
- Intake and exhaust timing modified to increase low RPM torque and make the bike
easier and lighter in the speedy riding *
- Larger diameter crankshaft to increase the inertia without
- crankshaft connecting pin with increased diameter, for greater rigidity and to reduce
silicone cooling hoses not only improve the look, they also provide better heat dissipation thanks to the technical characteristics
- Titanium exhaust manifold, with a new
shape that allows a greater fluidity at low rpm, a very linear torque curve, an increase in performance at high RPM in addition
to weight reduction of about 500 grams *.
kickstarter ratio, to reduce stress on the starter lever*
- 10-42 final ratio to match the new clutch ratio*
crankcase covers for a Racing look.
- Triple clamp, CNC machined
from billet aluminum, black anodized. In addition to weight reduction and improved look, you can choose between eight different
positions of the handlebar in order to adapt the bike to your riding style.
- X-Light tires. The result of many years of cooperation
with our technical partner Michelin. These new tires ensure a saving of about 500 grams. Another key point that reduces the
weight and helps to improve the overall handling of the bike.
plated rims, a precious touch to make the EVO a unique motorcycle.
- Additional parts are red anodized aluminium to provide a stunning one-of-a-kind
look. Brake master cylinder covers, oil cap, brake/clutch lever adjusters, chain tensioners and handlebar end caps.
- Anodized billet aluminum footpegs. Light, strong and
with a higher level of grip.
new factory graphics kit for the bike's body, frame, and wheels to replicate the official team bikes racing in the World Championship.
- Front fork characterized by:
- SKF fork seals for a smoother action,
reduced friction, and new setting for a better feeling with the front end.
- Rebound setting
is now managed by a knob for easy adjustment without tool.
- Lightened preload cap
internal hydraulic cartridge
rear suspension link for a different progression of the system. Soft and sensitive in the first part of the travel that offers
improved grip and better absorption. At the end of the travel it reduces bottoming-out making it easier to overcome the most
challenging obstacles *
- Completely renovated
rear shock absorber. It holds a larger volume of oil, with greater length and new modified piston geometry (exclusive to Beta).
This provides even more stability and perfectly matches the new rear suspension link*
- New Factory wave brake discs: heat dissipation is improved with obvious advantages
in terms of stability of braking performance
* = Only for 300cc version